|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|L'antitesi alla cultura femminista delle vittime e all'ideologia dell'odio.|
| Questo wiki è in preparazione: Che si desidera modificare?|
Clicca qui per unirsi a noi!</span>
- 1 What is a wiki?
- 2 How do I edit an article?
- 3 How do I create a new article?
- 4 Is it possible to inadvertently delete something?
- 5 Everything about "linking"
- 6 Are there any other helps?
- 7 What is a category?
What is a wiki?
A wiki is a database of several articles which each user can edit, structure and fill with content.
How do I edit an article?
- Go to the article you want to edit.
- Click on the "edit" tab on top of the page.
- Edit the text, but please leave all special characters as they are, unless you know how to work with this kind of wiki markup. The special characters are explained in the Wiki aiuto.
How do I create a new article?
- Think up a name for your article which is as common, well-defined and meaningful as possible.
- Enter it into the search box.
- Click on "create this page" or the "link" of your search request colored in red.
→ An "Edit" window for the new article will show up.
Is it possible to inadvertently delete something?
All versions of all pages are stored in the wiki database. So if you happen to "delete" a page, it actually is still kept in the database (as the old version). Click on the "history" tab on top of the page to take a look at them.
There is no article yet for an internal link displayed in red. If you click it, you'll immediately change into "edit" mode, to create the new article.
How does a redirect work?
To redirect to the "Health" article (e.g.), this is the code you have to enter into the Edit textbox: #REDIRECT [[Health]]
Create target anchors on a page
Or: How can I link to a text passage on this page?
You can link to each sub heading, using this pattern: [[Psyche#Suicide]]
Are there any other helps?
We are just a small club (yet) and have neither the time nor the resources of our "big brother". So if you ever are completely lost here, take a look at the help page of Wikipedia[wp], or ask your question in the foro.
What is a category?
How can I sort one page into a category?
To sort one page into the categoría "Politics" (e.g.), you enter [[Categoría:Politica]] at the end of the page. One page can be sorted into as many categories as you like.